Saturday, September 22, 2012


I think we’re all a little like Alice. 

Every time I leave the comfort of my home I feel like I’m tumbling down a rabbit hole. 

Things I don’t understand pass me by and I can’t stop it. 

I can’t just press pause like when I’m watching the movie, can I? 

We’re all falling down rabbit holes and being thrown into some kooky wonderland

 that makes absolutely no sense. We meet crazy people, we do mad things. 

At the end of it all, we’re just trying to work out who we are and why we’re here. 

Then before you know it, you’ve woken up and you’re in a different world. 

But it’s still as crazy, perhaps even more than the one you were in before. 

We’re all just confused,  and try and help each other 

work out what it all means.

 Valeri Fandangle 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cauta