Saturday, September 15, 2012

Everybody was asking me how come I haven't seen 'The Notebook'? 
So I decided to watch it ...
hmmm...left me thinking

'The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. 

That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you'

 
"After a while you learn that even sunshine burns if you get too much, so you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. 

You believe lies so you can eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, good things fall apart so better ones can come together. And you learn that you really can endure, 

you really are strong, you really do have worth and you learn and you learn, 

with every goodbye you learn." 


Anything less than mad, passionate, extraordinary love is a waste of time. 

There are too many mediocre things in life to deal with and love shouldn’t be one of them.

 Tiffanie DeBartolo 


collage made by me
Source: 1.tumblr  2.scarflove 3.fiindthecool 4.dreamers by varvara lozenko 5.rose by giorgia o'keeffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cauta