Wednesday, September 12, 2012


I find parallels in nature to be a beautiful reflection of grand orchestration. 
One of these parallels is of snowflakes and us. 
We, too, are all headed in the same direction. 
We are being driven by a universal force to the same destination. 
We are all individuals taking different journeys and along our journey, we sometimes bump 
into each other, we cross paths, we become altered… 
we take different physical forms. 
But at all times we too are 100% perfectly imperfect. 
At every given moment we are absolutely perfect for what is required for our journey. 
I’m not perfect for your journey and you’re not perfect for my journey, 
but I’m perfect for my journey and you’re perfect for your journey.
We’re heading to the same place, we’re taking different routes, 
but we’re both exactly perfect the way we are.

Steve Maraboli

photo source: samsaranmusing tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cauta