Friday, September 7, 2012

i miss




reading a lot, until I fall asleep...

We would be together and have our books and at night be warm in bed together 
with the windows open and the stars bright.
Ernest Hemingway, A Moveable Feast 


letting my thoughts rest... 
via cocaine
All of us have a place in history. Mine is clouds.
Richard Brautigan 



laying down and losing site of anything in flower fields....
rosie huntington for vogue china

If I breathe you in and you breathe me out, I swear we can breathe forever. 
I swear I’ll find summer in your winter and spring in your autumn and always, 
hands at the ends of your fingers, arms at the ends of your shoulders and I swear,
 when we run out of forever, when we run out of air, 
your name will be the last word that my lungs make air for.
Iain Thomas, I Wrote This For You 



sunday brunch...





sand in my slippers....
via scarflove tumblr


It all happens in silence. The way light happens in the eye.
Love unites bodies.
They go on filling each other with silence.
 Jaime Sabines, Pieces of Shadow, trans. W. S. Merwin



crazy afternoon delights.....



I dreamed a thousand new paths. I woke and walked my old one.

 Chinese Proverb



and...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cauta