Saturday, December 24, 2011

White Winter



This Christmas, I would like to put up a tree in my heart, and instead of hanging presents, I would like to put the names of all my friends.
Close friends and not so close friends.
The old friends and the new friends.
Those that I see every day and the ones that I rarely see. The ones that I always remember and the ones that I sometimes forget. 
The ones that are always there and the ones that seldom are.
Friends who, without meaning to, I have hurt, or, without meaning to have hurt me. 
Those that I know well and those I only know by name.
A tree with very deep roots and very long and strong branches so that their names may never be plucked from my heart.
These are my sincere wishes....

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cauta