Thursday, March 24, 2011

about

honeytree photography

   ...I haven't been much of a presence lately...and I miss writing, I  miss sharing with you all.
But Spring is here now and I hope it would cast a soft warm light on me too.... spring is all about change and that's what is happening in my life as we speak...I have made a lot of changes and I decided to put myself first for once
I realized we have to change inside out, or it won't work
     The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers. (Scott Peck)
....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cauta